Friday 24 January 2014
At the end of last year, I signed up to Sample Bar in a bid to be more adventurous with beauty products. I have never been a religious cleanse, tone and moisturise person and I never really wear more than a tinted moisturiser and a dab of concealer. Buuuuut, I want to try new things. So I received a little black box on my doorstep, filled with these luxury goodies!


The first thing I noticed from the box was this Angel Nourishing Cream Leave-In Conditioner. Now I'm not a huge fan of things like this that may leave your hair greasy and gross but I tried it a few days in a row and quite enjoyed it. It smells okay and is supposed to protect from heat styling tools which is a plus!



Like I said, I am not a huge cleanse, tone and moisturiser so I decided to give the Dr. Wendy's cleanser to my sister. It is totally natural and made in New Zealand. Sample Bar were kind enough to put in a full size of this. Lucky her!

I, like many girls, am a self-confessed lip balm hoarder. It started for me with Lip Smackers at a young age and the addiction grew and grew. I'm known among friends to ALWAYS have something in my bag to cure chapped lips. For the last couple of years, my go to balm was Lucas Papaw Ointment from which I did not stray. This classic Carmex may make it into the number two spot. It reminds me slightly of Blistex because of the smell and the tingly sensation. It works great and leaves my lips smooth after one application.



The next thing was a small pottle of Argania Hair Oil. I have tried Moroccan Oil a couple of times before but was never crazily hooked on the stuff. This little 5ml tester may make me fall in love with hair oils though. It smells delicious and after using it last night, my ends feel softer than usual.
The last item in the box was a mini fragrance which has already made its way into my car for a quick spray every morning before I jump on the train. It is the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Fragrance which is said to be inspired by the glow of pure crystals and smells like lotus flower.
Sadly, Sample Bar has decided that was their last pack they are sending out and the company is closing down. Just my luck, right after the first box I receive! I really liked Sample Bar because it had a store you could purchase singular products from that had appeared in a box. I did so a couple of times and they always threw in some sweet sample goodies! However, I have done some research and found another New Zealand beauty box called Goodie Box. I'll let you know how I get on!
Lauren xxx

0 comments:

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram