Wednesday 12 March 2014


'The Colour of Minnie' - OPI

This mini OPI came in a set of four I got a while ago which were all themed around Minnie Mouse. Such a cute idea! The Colour of Minnie is the reddest of the bunch (one of which was a clear top coat, which was smashed). It has a bit of a glimmer to it, rather than being a straight, basic red. The picture above is only with one coat, proving it is quite pigmented and would look even better with two along with a top coat for durability and staying power. I really like OPI mini sets (ignoring the price tag) because even the small test sizes last quite a while for me and it allows you to have a matching colour range.

Have you tried any OPI mini sets? Which ones? Give me some to have a look at :)

Lauren xxx

0 comments:

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram