Sunday 6 April 2014
Hi lovelies! Do you even remember me..? Apologies for the couple of weeks off! It has all been a bit crazy with finishing my diploma, my boyfriend coming home, working and I am currently feeling quite under the weather unfortunately.

I thought I'd kick things off again with a Sunday Six post where I list off a few things that made me smile in order to keep in perspective the good things going on around me. I'll be putting some things from the last two weeks into this post to give you a bit of an update!

1. Like I said, I completed my diploma! It was very exciting to receive that congratulatory email saying I had passed, and the fourth one to do so. Now onto job hunting and working...

2. Following on from that - I applied for a job. It's not the most thrilling process with updating resumes, creating cover letters and online applications. However, it did give me a glimmer of hope and a teeny bit of excitement bubbled up inside me at the possibility of a fresh, new job after studying.

3. I finally got to see Jacob! It had been eight weeks since he was home, but four since I had seen him, so to have him back here for the weekend was lovely. He got to come to my graduation dinner, go to his grandmother's birthday and just relax which he hadn't done since he headed to the army.

4. During my graduation dinner, awards were presented and I managed to snap one up. I won an award and prize for best shorthand writer which was rewarding as hard work pays off and I actually enjoyed that part of the year!

5. No idea why I haven't put this higher on the list but... I hit 100 followers on Bloglovin. And then 150! That is just beyond a number I expected so hank you to all of you readers! I would love to know what your favourite kinds of posts are to read and any you would like to see on here?! Comment below if you have any post ideas.

6. This morning, I woke to a post on Facebook by the one and only Ed Sheeran. A minute of his new song 'Sing' was released and that was basically the best minute of my day! I am a huge huge huge fan and cannot wait for the entire song and the rest of an album to be blasting from my iTunes.

Once again, sorry for the blogging holiday! I hope to be better - but thank you for following and continuing to read my posts. Reaching those two milestones mentioned was such a boost.

Let me know what the best part of your week was! I love replying to comments and want to hear the highlights :)

Lauren xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go check out my latest blog post for details.

    mikaylaom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! Love your blog and (also) nominated you for a Liebster Award :)
    http://clarasboxes.blogspot.de/2014/04/liebster-award-2.html#more
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats on the Diploma! I am currently working towards my diploma in fashion at the moment :) I wish you all the best on your job hunt! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram